Thank you to Libby from A Perfectly Crazy Life for this award!
For this award, the blogger must:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Pass along the award to 6 newly discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.
Seven things about myself:
1. I'm a city mouse who longs to be a country mouse.....but I fear I would miss having neighbors close by
2. I moved from Alabama to San Diego one month after I turned 18 to serve in AmeriCorp NCCC (a domestic PeaceCorp) I was often so humbled by this experience, it truly changed the way I look at the world
3. I am certified to use a chain saw (thanks to AmeriCorp), and lived and worked in Eatonville WA cutting down diseased trees for three months
4. I am now a mother to two beautiful children and 4 1/2 months pregnant with number three...It is my goal to teach my children to "be the change they wish to see in the world"
5. I tear up every morning after I drop my daughter off for school....she's in first grade, I'm not sure when or if I'll ever get over this
6. I still get excited every time my husband walks in the door from work...I hope I'll never get over this :)
7. I have only been blogging for a little over a month and I have never felt more inspired or encouraged in my life. I am so happy to have met all my new blogging friends and I am grateful I finally found the courage to start this blog...
Now on to awarding six blogs that have inspired me: